There were days when people were not much aware of how to download happy birthday song from the internet. They rely on locally available audiotapes.
The classical audiotapes were the part of interest for a decade. People used to stand around the birthday boy or girl and play the song on audio players and sand along with the happy birthday song.
I hope you on a nostalgic trip right now. Do you still remember your old birthday days?
Not sure about you, but I do remember mine when my friends and family brought that stereo system in the house. It was so amazing and people were amazed to look at that.
The fun thing people used to think some guy is sitting inside that small thing and singing from there.
Let us know a little history about the viral happy birthday song.
The Happy Birthday song is a song that people sang to celebrate the person’s day of birth.
Happy Birthday to you is the second most recognized song according to the 1998 Guinness World Records, just after “For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow”.
Fun fact the lyrics of the song have been translated into at least 18 different languages.
Do you like the song’s melody? Do you know that the melody of the song is taken from the song “Good Morning to All”?
The claim for the song composition is disputed, the song is traditionally been attributed to American sisters Patty and Mildred J. Hill in 1893.
The song has always been traditional, among English-speakers. The song “Happy Birthday to You” is sung to the birthday person by the other guests celebrating the birthday, just often when presented with a birthday cake.
For the birthday person to enjoy long life party guests sometimes add wishes like “and many more!” expressing hope for a long life.
In the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand, immediately after “Happy Birthday” has been sung, it is traditional for one of the guests to lead with “Hip hip …” and then for all of the other guests to join in and say “… hooray!” This is normally repeated three times.
In Canada, especially at young children’s birthdays, immediately after “Happy Birthday” has been sung, the singers segue into “How old are you now? How old are you now? How old are you now-ow, how old are you now?” and then count up: “Are you one? Are you two? Are you …” until they reach the right age.
I know you all want to make your birthday memorable or someone you love and for that, I have just specially curated a list of the best happy birthday songs for you to download and enjoy.
Download English Happy Birthday Song
This list includes the list of best english birthday songs that are popular around the globe.
1.) Birthday Song by DJ BoBo
This is one of the best and top-rated Birthday Song from DJ BoBo. You can Listen Below or download from the link provided below.
2.) Happy Birthday Song The Party Version
Cool and Popular Party Song for Birthdays only!
3.) Happy Birthday Romantic Song
A Soothing and Romantic Birthday Song for Couples Romantic Night.
Also Read: Best Birthday Cake for Your Special One
4.) Justin Bieber – Happy Birthday Song (Remix)
Popular Justin Bieber Happy Birthday Remix Song (featuring Usher). Enjoy and Share!
5.) Happy Birthday Song for School Students
Original Birthday Tune for students in primary school
6.) Stevie Wonder
The famous Birthday song by Stevie Wonder.
Happy Birthday Songs in Hindi
Not every one is fond of English music. Mostly we want to share our feelings in our native language and for that I have added a list of popular birthday songs in hindi for you to download.
Have a look at this list:
1.) Aww Tera Happy Bday
The most recent and new song for a birthday is from the movie ABCD 2, which features Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor, Credit: Zee Music Company
2.) Baar Baar Din Yeh Aaye
This one of the Popular Birthday Song is from the Movie Farz sung by famous Bollywood singer Mohd. Rafi.
3.) Chhote Tera Birthday Aaya
An oldie but yet new Birthday Song is from Movie Krantiveer – The Revolution.
4.) Hum Bhi Agar Bachche Hote
This super hit song that people use to enjoy a lot is from the movie Door Ki Awaaz Sung and the singers are Mohd. Rafi, Asha Bhonsle, and Manna Dey
5.) Happy Birthday Song
This Song that from the Bollywood movie Ishq Forever Featuring Nakash Aziz, Krishna Chaturvedi, and Ruhi Singh is very popular among the youngsters.
6.) Badhai Ho Badhai Janam Din Ki
A cute and famous song from the movie Mera Munna sung by popular singer Lata Mangeshkar.
7.) Tum Jiyo Hajaaro Saal
This song is the one that is remembered by every single person. Tum Jiyo Hajaaro Saal is a beautiful and very popular and super hit birthday song from the 1959 movie Sujata starring Sunil Dutt and Nutan.
52 All Time Popular Birthday Songs
- Birthday – Sex Jeremih · 2009
- In da Club – Get Rich or Die Tryin’ · 2003
- Unhappy Birthday – Strangeways, Here We Come · 1987
- Chhote Tera Birthday Aaya – Krantiveer: The Revolution · 2010
- Happy Birthday to You – Populære børnesange vol. 5 · 1995
- Happy Birthday – Ishq Forever · 2016
- Happy Birthday – ABCD 2 · 2015
- It’s My Party – I’ll Cry If I Want To · 1963
- Happy Birthday Sister – A Happy Birthday Song Vol. 1 (A collection of our most popular birthday songs) · 2016
- Birthday Dethday – The Dethalbum · 2007
- Birthday – Prism · 2013
- Good Wishes Happy Birthday Song for Adults – Good Wishes Happy Birthday Songs for Adults · 2020
- Good Wishes Happy Birthday Song – New Happy Birthday Songs · 2019
- Happy Birthday – Disco Singh (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) · 2014
- Happy Birthday – Modern Minds and Pastimes · 2007
- Happy Birthday Song
- Happy – Happy · 2013
- Go Shorty
- Happy birthday to you – Happy Birthday to You · 2010
- The Birthday Song – Don McLean · 1972
- Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen – Circulate (Expanded Edition) · 1960
- Birthday – The Beatles · 1968
- Happy Birthday to You (Karaoke, Playback, Instrumental, Sing-Along) – Nursery Rhymes · 2016
- Happy B’Day
- Six Feet Under – Return of Saturn · 2000
- Happy Birthday Cousin – A Song Vol. 1 (A collection of our most popular birthday songs) · 2016
- Happy Birthday To You – Happy Birthday To You · 2010
- Sunday (The Day Before My Birthday) – Play: The B Sides · 2000
- Happy Birthday Blues
- Take It Home
- Birthday Special – Nadir’s Big Chance · 1975
- Happy Birthday (Song for Children) – Happy Birthday (Song for Children) · 2020
- Older – Long Tall Weekend · 1999
- It’s Your Birthday – Happy People/U Saved Me · 2004
- Happy Birthday Brother – A Happy Birthday Song Vol. 1 (A collection of our most popular birthday songs) · 2016
- Trip Around the Sun – License to Chill · 2004
- Happy Birthday Nephew – A Happy Birthday Song Vol. 1 (A collection of our most popular birthday songs) · 2016
- Today Is Your Birthday – The Definition of Soul · 1997
- Happy Birthday 2020
- The Happy Happy Birthday Song – C’est Cheese · 1995
- Alles Gute zum Geburtstag – Happy Birthday Songs · 2020
- Birthday Morning – Birthday · 1968
- Cups (Pitch Perfect’s “When I’m Gone”) – Pitch Perfect Soundtrack · 2012
- Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai – Khoobsurat · 2014
- Happy Birthday Darlin’ – Conway Twitty Collection
- Say Aah – Ready · 2009
- Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye – Happy Birthday To You –Farz
- Tears At The Birthday Party – Painted from Memory · 1998
- Death for My Birthday – Say Anything · 2009
- Happy Birthday To Pinky – Aaj Ki Taaza Khabar · 1973
You May Like This:
1. 7 Best Birthday Cake To Make Birthday Memorable
Happy Birthday Short Story
Once upon a time when I was in school, I remember my best friend called me late at night on Saturday to invite me on her birthday the next day.
I was very happy and very excited to go there but I needed to take permission from my parents. I went to my Papa’s room and slowly asked him,
“Papa tomorrow is my best friend’s birthday and I really want to go.”
Papa said, “OK I don’t mind but ask your mom.”
I went to Mom and said, “Dear Mom”
Suddenly she replied, “What do you want.”
I was shocked, “Mom how do you know that I need to say something.”
She said, “The way you are talking shows that” and she smiled.
I asked her, “Mom, I want to go tomorrow.”
She said, “OK you can go but u have to be back before 10.”
Then my preparations started. I made 1 card for my friend and start selecting clothes for the party, and finally, everything was completed and I went to sleep and only one thing was there in my mind all the time THE PARTY. I was waiting for the night to end and the party to begin.
The next morning my Mom was surprised to see me, no alarm, no Mom’s warning just I woke up by myself. The whole day had passed and now its party time.
My father dropped me at my friend’s place and said to me that he will be back at 10.
I said, “ok ok” I ran away…
I enjoyed it a lot at the party. My friend loved that card which I made for her and everybody at the party loved my dress. I was on cloud nine.
We had dinner, we played so many games and it was 10 finally. I remembered my Mom’s advice that I should be back till 10. I came out and start searching for my dad, but I could not be able to find him. I was so worried and scared, everybody was inside, I was alone there.
I waited there for 5 to 10 min but waiting alone seems to be more than the time. I started walking, I thought at least I can go home by walking as my home was 20 min away from my friend’s place. As I was walking I was weeping as I have never walked alone on the road that too at night.
Suddenly I heard someone calling something. I was scared and I started walking fast. I thought some goon was there or some ghost… As I was walking fast I heard someone walking fast behind me. I started running and crying, then I saw some cars parked there. I hid behind those cars. I saw one shadow searching for me. I prayed to God to save me and to help me to reach home. After some time I could not see that shadow. I came out slowly and ran towards my home. Finally, I reached home. I hugged my mom and I started crying. She started asking so many questions about what happened, why you are crying and all but I was unable to answer any of them.
After some time I relaxed and said everything to mom. She got scared and while we were discussing my father came and asked what happened. As soon as I started telling him my story he said,
“I saw you and I was screaming at you but you were running away from me and suddenly you disappeared. I was searching for you there. I came late there as my tire got a puncture.”
My mom burst out laughing and told my dad everything, I was shocked to hear that and felt relieved. My father hugged me and said,
“You should have to wait there.”
My mom said, “You should be calm and strong in every situation.”
But they said they are really happy and proud of me that I came home. That day I slept with my parents and really felt very safe and secure.
The next day I went to school I told my friends everything that happened to me last night they heard everything and were surprised that I bravely face everything…
So that was the best party and adventurous night and great response from everyone… I loved that…
Note: Article Updated on 28 November 2020